Wednesday, April 11, 2012

No Dogs here.


 There's a beach here on base that allows dogs.  It's no wonder - I wouldn't put my foot in that brackish water.  I've driven by it a million times, but I've never stopped to check it out.  


 We didn't see any dogs, but we did see some birds and crabs.  For once, my little S wasn't afraid of a creature scurrying across the sand...



 We even saw a submarine!  I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to take pictures of these, but I doubt you'll be able to tell which one it was, where it was going, or decipher some other national security related information from this one photo.  So enjoy it,  'cause it may be the last one you'll ever see on this blog. 


All in all, we had a time exploring this beach.    Great place for photos.  Not so great for swimming.


2 comments:

  1. How funny! My husband and I were at Hickam Beach today and saw that exact same submarine =) We weren't too far from you at all!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife and mama. I used to have a corporate job. I appreciate good food, a good read, and a nice bath. I currently call Hawaii "home," but I've lived in lots of other places. This blog is about things I like and notice. Kinda random, like me!

Followers