Monday, January 24, 2011

Slow Weekend.

It was just me and my little man on Sunday, but unfortunately he was feeling under the weather, so we vegged around the house.  We watched a lot of t.v. (he's sick!), read and I managed to get some projects off my to-do list.




The weather was warm, sunny, and beautiful, so we played in the backyard for a little while - S with his water and sand table, and me with my camera. 

These are some of the plants that grow in our small  backyard.  I have no idea what their names are (except for the italian parsley in the middle below), but I love the colors and little fruits.

 


Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife and mama. I used to have a corporate job. I appreciate good food, a good read, and a nice bath. I currently call Hawaii "home," but I've lived in lots of other places. This blog is about things I like and notice. Kinda random, like me!

Followers