Monday, January 17, 2011

Hawaii Bucket List (revisited).

When I started this blog a few months ago, I wrote a post about all the things I want to do in Hawaii. 

Here is the list, again, with the things that I've done marked in red. 

Pick sea glass 
Surf 
Watch pro surfing competition 
Polo Sundays 
Moonlight Kayaking 
Paddle Surf
Picnic at sunset on the beach 
Whale and dolphin spotting 
Horse-back riding on the beach
See an active volcano 
Jump down a (small) waterfall 
Acquire original Heather Brown art
Find Japanese glass floats 
Snorkel 
Collect Hawaiian fabric 
Ukelele concert 
Hike Diamond Head

I'm adding these things to the list:

Go to Kauai
Go to the Big Island
Eat at Alan Wong's restaurant
First Friday


 It's a good thing we have 2 more years to check off the rest!

Aloha!
 

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife and mama. I used to have a corporate job. I appreciate good food, a good read, and a nice bath. I currently call Hawaii "home," but I've lived in lots of other places. This blog is about things I like and notice. Kinda random, like me!

Followers