Monday, November 8, 2010

October (recap).

We started the month off by going to a celebration on base.  I'm not sure what it was for, but there were clowns, some carnival foods, and entertainment.  Jake Shimabukuro was there - he's an "ukuleles sensation" worldwide, and pretty easy on the eyes. 

 


S got his first haircut, we had a visit from an old friend, and we went to the pumpkin patch. 



We celebrated Halloween, but had lots of fun before the month's end.


And as we usually do, we made sure to admire the beauty around us.













Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife and mama. I used to have a corporate job. I appreciate good food, a good read, and a nice bath. I currently call Hawaii "home," but I've lived in lots of other places. This blog is about things I like and notice. Kinda random, like me!

Followers