Saturday, October 23, 2010

What I Love: Our House (Part 1)

From top left:  canvas from Target,  silver tray from Mexico filled with found shells, grandmother's silver tray, pillow from Pier 1; 
Middle row: natural coral that was part of my husband's bedroom decor growing up, vases and tray from Crate and Barrel, baskets from Ikea and our honeymoon in Jamaica;
Bottom:  rug from Williams-Sonoma Home


Real Simple Magazine has a fun quiz to determine what your color personality is.  My result: water.  What are you?

Aloha!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife and mama. I used to have a corporate job. I appreciate good food, a good read, and a nice bath. I currently call Hawaii "home," but I've lived in lots of other places. This blog is about things I like and notice. Kinda random, like me!

Followers