Monday, July 19, 2010

Hawaii Bucket List

Here are some of the things I want to do while in Hawaii. So far, I've completed one - watching Polo games on Sundays!

Pick sea glass
Surf Watch pro surfing competition Polo Sundays Moonlight Kayaking Paddle Surf
Picnic at sunset on the beach Whale and dolphin spotting Horse-back riding on the beach
See an active volcano Jump down a (small) waterfall Acquire original Heather Brown art
Find Japanese glass floats Snorkel Collect Hawaiian fabric Ukelele concert Hike Diamond Head

1 comment:

  1. I am living vicariously through you! Such fun!

    I gave you the Sunshine Award today on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife and mama. I used to have a corporate job. I appreciate good food, a good read, and a nice bath. I currently call Hawaii "home," but I've lived in lots of other places. This blog is about things I like and notice. Kinda random, like me!

Followers